Discover the Kite Surfing activity, from 12 years old.
This course is ideal to learn the basics of kitesurfing and how to slide.
It is designed for people who have never done any training course in a kite foil school and who want to discover the activity in complete safety or for trainees who have never been able to get out of the water in other kite schools. All sessions are held in the open water with DEJEPS qualified instructors and safety boats will be there to guarantee you optimal comfort.
During this course you will learn to master your board and the right positions on the kite thanks to our kite simulator. A unique concept in France that allows you to immediately get the right sensations and progress much faster by winning 2 or 3 lessons per class compared to other kite schools that do not have this technology. 2 sessions are dedicated to the simulator.
During the third session you will learn how to manage a 2-line kite wings to learn how to ride and you will evolve quickly during the session on a 4-line kite that is safe and specialized for beginners.
Your program :
- 1st 3-Hour Session: Kite Simulator at sea with the boat, Right foot (Learning how to slide, Learning how to water-start with the right foot, Discovering the Safety Systems of the helm, Towed swimming, Bodydrag)
- 2nd 3-Hour Session : Same as Session 1, Kitesurf Simulator at sea with the boat, Left foot.
- 3rd 3-Hour Session on the spot of Kite of Saint-Aygulf : Use of Kite Wings with 2 Lines to learn to pilot (from the beach except July and August, at the base nature of Fréjus in summer), in the middle of the session you will evolve on Kite Wings with 4 lines to feel the power of the wing and will learn how to control the "border/click" which increases its power, and start launching into the water at the end of the session.
For optimal learning, we adapt to wind conditions, the evolution of the sessions can be adapted. It is therefore important to plan 3 Free days to carry out the 3 Sessions because we may have to do the 3rd session at 16:30 on one of the 3 days.
1st Session on Tuesday at 9:30 am = 2nd Session on Wednesday at 9:30 am, 3rd Session on Thursday at 1:30 pm
1st Session on Thursday at 9:30 am = 2nd Session on Friday at 9:30 am, 3rd Session on Saturday at 1:30 pm
1st Session on Saturday at 9:30 am = 2nd Session on Sunday at 9:30 am, 3rd Session on Sunday at 1:30 pm
After this training course you will be able to continue your training with course cards to be taken according to your availability and wind conditions.
In case of total absence of wind during the week, (which is very rare on our spot of Saint-Aygulf with wind statics at more than 300 Days of wind with winds greater than 15 Km/hour, which makes it possible to fly kites), the 3rd Session will be replaced by a Wake-Board or Wake-Surf session or a Catamaran trip.
- A unique educational method in France that allows you to take your first steps in 3-4 lessons
- Strong sensations and immediate enjoyment
- Accessible to all (much easier than windsurfing)
- Ideal to learn all the basics of kitesurfing and discover the activity
- Equipment provided : Suits, Life-jacket, Helmets, Kite, Board, Harnesses
- Remember to take sunscreen, sunglasses, tennis shoes and a bottle of water
Do not present any medical contraindications.
Do not present any medical contraindications. Swimming skills.
Activity subject to weather conditions.
In case of total absence of wind over the weekend, which is very rare in Saint-Raphël, the 3rd session will be replaced by a Wake-Board or Wake-Surf session according to your wishes.
Nombre de participants
- Quality course with a maximum of 4 trainees per instructor
À prendre avec soi
Swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, shoes
Supervision and equipment
Where the activity is taking place
- 120 place du club nautique 83700