In the heart of a stunning forest close to Flassans-sur-Issole, the 32-hectare Cedar Park invites you to uncover its passion for tree-climbing.
Enjoy a day experiencing the educational pathways, the little farm, the treetop adventure (suitable for all levels) and the butterfly garden.
At the park, you will find:
- Encounter various species of animals in semi-freedom over the park's 32 hectares (wild boar, donkeys, deer, goats...)
- Stroll through the heart of this Mediterranean forest to discover the different trails, such as the barefoot trail, the trail of hanging sounds, the aromatic trail, and the body of water...
- The butterfly garden : Aoubré park values and protects its forest's biodiversity
- Adventure with harnesses: reservation is obligatory in order to choose your trail, the adventure is appropriate for those aged 4 to 70 years old.
- Mowgli Trail (from 4 to 7 years old): this trail provides an initiation for children. They must at all times be accompanied by an adult on the ground.
- Blue Chickadee Trail (6 years and up): ideal workshops for beginners (children must be accompanied by an adult in trees).
- Woodpecker and Robin Trails (8 years and up): workshops vary from 5 to 7 metres above ground. Adapted to the less athletic.
- Squirrel and Black Eagle Trails (8 years and up): varied and exciting workshops, from 7 to 12 metres above ground. For the more athletic or informed public.
- The zip-line (8 years and up): At the end of your trail, for the more daring, discover this 120 metre zip-line, and fly through a corridor of greenery !
- The "discovery" netted paths: take a walk in complete safety through different netted paths up in the trees. Some nets are as high up as 15 metres or more for adults, and some are on the ground for the little ones.
Free for children under 3 years of age.
Remember to reserve your time slot for the adventure trails by calling: 06 12 58 02 26
À prendre avec soi
Water bottle, hat/baseball cap, sneakers
3 hours on the trails + access to all the park's infrastructure
Where the activity is taking place
- Aoubré l'Aventure Nature